Like most entrepreneurs, you started your business to generate more income, more time off and do what you love. Are you seeing those results? If you aren’t, chances are that you’re building your business backwards – and you’re working twice as hard and making half as much as you could be. In this session, Monica will show you exactly how to stop doing it backwards and make 2015 your best year yet.
- What to do first, second and third to create more income without more effort.
- How to stop worrying about money and start attracting it.
- The secret strategy to working less and making more (it’s easier than you think)
- Isolation is the enemy of wealth – surround yourself with powerful individuals to constantly be inspired, challenged and supported.
- Money is an effect. You are the cause. You have the power to create as much as you want, whenever you want. It just takes a plan.
- You’re doing everything backwards – start with looking at the money – it loves attention.
- Breakthroughs come from understanding what order to do things in – most entrepreneurs have this backwards.
- Money loves attention – are you giving it the attention that it deserves?
About Monica Shah:
Monica is the Founder of Revenue Breakthrough, a company that helps women create breakthroughs in their businesses so they can live their ideal lifestyles. She is also an adjunct business professor in New York City where she teaches marketing and business plan classes.
Monica started her career in corporate as a strategy consultant and then a brand manager for L’Oreal Paris. In 2005, Monica realized she wanted to make a different impact on the world and took the entrepreneurial leap to start her first coaching company, Ideal Balance. Within eight months, she had a full practice, a full-time income, and more vacation than corporate could ever offer her.
After five years of running Ideal Balance, Monica’s clients began to ask for business advice on how they could start or grow their own companies. It was soon after realizing how much she loved helping these women that she created Revenue Breakthrough to provide female entrepreneurs with the business skills they need to create lives that they love.
Monica is aware of every struggle that it takes to grow a business because she has been through them. She ultimately managed to create a multi-six figure business by absorbing every ounce of business knowledge on the market. Now Monica is passionate about shortening that learning curve for the women she mentors. Monica is also passionate about guiding women through the process of leaving corporate to start their own companies.
Monica received her MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.