In this insurance webinar, Savvy Ladies expert Amber Flanagan goes over employee benefits such as medical insurance, life insurance, disability insurance so that you can be savvy about all the decisions surrounding these. In this session, you’ll learn about:
- Health insurance:
- How to pick a plan?
- What does my employer cover?
- How do I best use these benefits?
- Why is open enrollment important?
- What is COBRA?
- Health Savings Account (HSA): what is it and what can it be used for?
- Retirement plans: benefits and things to know
- Dental and vision insurance
- Disability insurance: short term vs. long term
- Life insurance & ADD
This session was originally hosted in July 2022.
About the speaker
Amber Flanagan is an independent Certified Financial Planner with Richard Zacharoff & Associates, working with over 100 insurance companies. She has 10 years of experience and focuses on helping small businesses implement employee benefits.