by Stacy Francis, CFP®, CDFA
So you desire to have a more rich and rewarding life? One of the most effective ways to do this is by harnessing the life changing power of prosperity affirmations. When you are emotionally connected to your desire for more wealth and happiness you can use the power of affirmations to see how quickly your need is manifested!
Affirmations are very powerful tools for transformation and self-empowerment. If you intend to bring anything new and positive into your life, the monitoring and control of your thoughts and words is very important.
Use of your daily affirmations will help you to be more loving and positive toward yourself and others at all times, in every situation. Listen to your heart, and know that as you learn and grow, you will not only transform yourself in a positive way, but will attract prosperity into your life!
Use the following power prosperity affirmation for attracting money.
Prosperity Affirmation: Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.
Tips on Using Prosperity Affirmations
- Give up all negative talk about yourself or any others. If the dialogue is internal, use your affirmation. If it is from an external source, say something positive, or simply smile and walk away from the conversation.
- Stay in the now. Forget the past. Forget the future. They don't exist.
- Repeat the affirmation out loud and/or to yourself as often as possible throughout the day.
- Sing the affirmation - in the shower, in the bath, in your car, to your children.
- Write it out 50 or 100 times - whatever you have time for.
- Get some post-it notes and stick it on your computer as you work. Better yet, change your screen-saver every day!
- Place it on your bathroom mirror.
- Place it in your wallet or on your purse.
- Place it beside you as you drive your car.
- Keep the radio off and repeat the affirmation on your way to and from work.
- Record it on a tape and play it in your vehicle as you drive.
- Create a large corkboard and get some thumbtacks and plenty of sheets of colored paper. Each day, write your affirmation down on the paper and tack it to your corkboard. Make it interesting by cutting out different shapes - like hearts or diamonds or spirals, or even ladders with rungs... Very soon, you will have a rainbow of colors and shapes on your corkboard, filled with colorful, positive affirmations.
- Journal your affirmations. Write down your experiences. Write down your dreams. Share them with others who are doing this with you.
- Stay positive!