Are you losing credibility every time you speak? Whether you’re presenting on a panel, to a large group, selling, presenting your ideas at an investors meeting, you must be able to present yourself clearly, concisely, and convincingly.
In this high content webinar, Diane DiResta will reveal:
– the top mistakes presenters make
– why you can no longer avoid public speaking
– new techniques for controlling nervousness
– how speaking can be your best marketing strategy
– get your message across with confidence and clarity
– how to project confidence and authority
– time-saving techniques for quickly organizing your thoughts
– how to hook your audience and keep them in the palm of your hand
You’ll learn sure fire techniques to knock out nervousness and be a knockout on the platform. You’ve waited long enough. Start getting the results you want.
About Diane DiResta:
Diane, CSP, is Founder and CEO of DiResta Communications, Inc., a New York City consultancy serving business leaders who deliver high stakes presentations— whether one-to-one, in front of a crowd or from an electronic platform. DiResta is the author of Knockout Presentations: How to Deliver Your Message with Power, Punch, and Pizzazz, an Amazon.com category best-seller and widely-used text in college business communication courses and author of the ebook, Give Fear the Finger, www.diresta.com. She has a unique ability to get to the core of the message and translate complexity into simplicity.
She is Past President of the NYC chapter of National Speakers Association and former media trainer for the NBA and WNBA. Diane is a Certified Speaking Professional.