So how do you become a Savvy Lady? Here are some great resources you can use to take control of your financial future:
- ATTEND – Check out our FREE live seminars and webinars.
- CALL – Speak with a financial expert for FREE once a month just by calling our Financial Fitness Hotline.
- EDUCATE – Take an online course at Savvy Ladies University, our FREE online financial curriculum. (Coming Soon!)
- JOIN – Take part in on our weekend retreats, fundraising events and specialty workshops.
- RECEIVE – Sign up for the Savvy Ladies monthly newsletter.
- FOLLOW – Read up on the Savvy Ladies blog, friend us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter.
- NETWORK – Meet other Savvy Ladies at our networking events and share your Savvy Stories!
SIGN UP NOW and start your journey to become our next SAVVY LADY!
When you donate to Savvy Ladies, you make a powerful statement to support financial literacy for women. Your donation truly makes a difference, as it provides funding for our programs and resources, which allow women to feel empowered and seek the path toward financial freedom. With your help, we can ensure that women never have to fear a lack of financial awareness.
Thank you for your interest in helping Savvy Ladies in its mission to empower women through financial education. A great deal of hard work and dedication goes into making Savvy Ladies a continued success. We could not do it without the active participation of our volunteers. Donating your time to Savvy Ladies helps provide another woman with an opportunity to achieve financial freedom!
Here’s how to get involved:
- Volunteer Your Time: Savvy ladies is always in need of helping hands. Our programming is ongoing and requires no commitment; simply volunteer as much as you can.
- Volunteer Your Services: Savvy Ladies plans many events and fundraisers that require specific services and staff. Some examples include technical services, live auctioneer, lighting and sound needs, photography, event locations, and silent auction items.
- Host an Event to Benefit Savvy Ladies: Interested in hosting an event to raise awareness and donations for our programming? Event planning is a great way to support Savvy Ladies.