When you donate to Savvy Ladies, you make a powerful statement of support for financial literacy for women. Your donation truly makes a difference, as it provides funding for our programs and resources, which allow women to feel empowered and seek the path toward financial freedom. With your help, we are able to ensure that women never have to live in fear of their lack of financial awareness.
Other Ways to Donate:
Shop with AmazonSmile!
- Enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile and choose to support Savvy Ladies, the Amazon Smile Foundation will donate a percentage of the price of eligible purchases to Savvy Ladies.
Honor A Savvy Lady!
- With an In Honor or In Memory donation, you can turn your loved one’s name into a symbol of support. Donate to celebrate a relative, recognize a friend, or turn a “Savvy Someone’s” birthday, anniversary, wedding or special event into a celebration of support for financial literacy. When filling out the online donation form, simply check the “In honor” or “In Memory” box and enter your loved one’s name.
Become A Savvy Fundraiser!
- Become a Savvy Ladies fundraiser and extend our network of support to your entire community! Give your friends, neighbors and colleagues the chance to support financial literacy. You can turn any event into a fundraiser, including birthdays, holiday parties, races, dinner parties, shows and garage sales. You can set up a personal fundraising page to honor or remember a loved one or to celebrate a special event. Feel free to come up with your own creative fundraising ideas, too. Create your own fundraising page now!
Create A Savvy Workplace!
- Workplace giving helps you transfer some of your energy at the office into your passion for the Savvy Ladies mission. To encourage charitable giving, many companies let you automatically deduct contributions from your paycheck. Ask your HR department about the workplace giving program at your company. Many companies encourage charitable contributions by matching employee gifts. Some donate two, three or even five dollars for every $1 you give. Ask your HR department about the program at your company, request a matching gift form today!
Have A Savvy Legacy!
- Planned giving makes supporting Savvy Ladies a part of your legacy. Your gift helps preserve the Savvy Ladies mission for years to come, funding invaluable resources to ensure that women never have to live in fear of their lack of financial awareness. You can plan your support in a variety of ways: by naming Savvy Ladies as beneficiary in your will, life insurance or retirement plan or by making a more complex trust arrangement. Ask your attorney or financial adviser for details about these options.